I am reading a bunch of stuff right now, with several dozen things bookmarked and at least 45 items on one of my library cards.
- I am reading chapter 3 of Junction Landlord, by Toronto activist and fellow York U alum Jessie Zimmerman.
- I should be in chapter 2 of Dune Messiah but I haven’t checked in a while.
- I started Noble House last month.
- I’m trying to quickly start and finish Daisy Miller.
- I believe I’m done reading the parts of Friedrich Nietzsche: A Philosophical Biography that I was interested in, specifically those about his university years and later professorship in Basel.
- I have purchased the final available copy of Janice Kim’s To Live to Work: Factory Women in Colonial Korea, 1910-1945 that was on Amazon and I will read it once I receive it. Janice was my first professor at York University and has been a friend for over a decade.
- I am reading Ontario labour law for one of my jobs.
- I am always enticed to borrow a Toni Morrison novel from work, as we have a stylishly designed set. However, I always forget that I have a copy of Song of Solomon in a to read pile next to my desktop.
- Bought a copy of The New Yorker after speaking to an associate at Chapters. Should’ve asked for her name.
- >40 other books and movies in my room to read or to watch. I need another IKEA Billy shelf for these.