- Full Class Name: Nupetiet-Vergnitzs V VI III I-class
- Role: Battleship 
- Origin: Protoculture Stellar Republic
- Introduction: >400,000 BCE 
- Status: in service as of 2045 
- Primary User: Zentradi Army
- Secondary User: UN Spacy
- Number Built: several thousand to possibly millions 
- L x W x H: 4,002 m x 600 m x 620 m 
- Mass: 170 million tonnes
- Heavy Converging Super Dimension Cannon x 1
- Particle Beam Cannons
- Light Particle Beam Cannons
- Anti-Ship Missile Launcher x ±56
- Anti-Fighter Missiles
- FTL capable via hyperspace fold engines
- Possibly 20,512 c 
- Endurance of several hundred thousand years.
- Aerospace Fighters
- Battle Pods
- Designed by Miyatake Kazutaka for Studio Nue and Big West. 
- The class was significantly modified between the original TV series and DYRL with the addition of a powerful cannon along the length of the ship.
- Specifically, a medium-sized fleet command battleship.
- Assuming that the class was introduced during the first phase of the Protoculture Schism War (source) and that the Schism War occurred less than 500,000 years ago (source).
- Macross 7.
- Reasonable, considering that the 4.8 million-strong Bodol Zer Main Fleet, one of several Zentradi fleets in the galaxy, featured many such battleships.
- Macross Mecha Manual but also, IIRC, seen on-screen in Macross II.
- This is my best estimate for the YF-19’s FTL flight from Eden to Earth during Macross Plus, and I have used it here with the understanding that by 2040, Human FTL capabilities were on par with that of their Zentradi allies to the extent that a prototype FTL booster could enable a fightercraft to reach the neighbourhood of starship FTL velocities.
- Macross Mecha Manual.