- Role: Battleship 
- Origin: Twelve Colonies of Kobol
- Introduction: prior to 1 BCH 
- Status: Extinct
- Primary User: Colonial Fleet of Kobol
- Number Built: >1
- Crew: >1,752 
- L x W x H: 1,790 m x 716 m x 322 m
- Armour Hull Plate
- Twin-Barrel Cannon x 34 
- Anti-Aerospacecraft Artillery (AAA) x ?
- Anti-Starship Missile Launcher x ?
- Nuclear Missile x ?
- Unknown but capable.
- Aerospace Fighter x ±200 
- “Raptor” Medium Utility Craft x ±50
- Multiple other ships.
- The Mercury-class was designed for Battlestar Galactica (2003–2009) by Jose A. Perez.
- Mercury-class battlestars, the largest and most powerful battlestars in the series, were typically seen in ship-to-ship combat with Cylon basestars alongside with their aerospace wings. The lone exception was the Battle of the Communications Relay, where the Pegasus participated more as an aircraft carrier than as a ship of the line.
- BCH or years Before the Cylon Holocaust.
- Battlestar Wiki, “Mercury class battlestar: Armament.”