- Role: Battleship 
- Origin: Klingon Empire
- Introduction: 2372 
- Status: In service as of 2372
- Primary User: Imperial Klingon Defense Force
- Number Built: 1
- Crew: Unknown
- L x W x H: 686 m x 500 m x 184 m
- Deflector Shield System
- Klingon Cloaking Device
- Heavy Disruptor Cannon x 2
- Multiple Disruptor Banks
- Multiple Photon Torpedo Launchers
- Speed (Maximum): >Warp 9.5. 
- The Negh’Var was originally designed by Rick Sternbach for Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994) and was modified by Gary Hutzel for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Arguably, as it was seen to be reserved for the largest of all assaults as both heavy fire support and as a fleet flagship.
- “The Way of the Warrior” (DS9).
- “The Way of the Warrior” (DS9). The Negh’Var and its escort fleet were able to pursue the USS Defiant back to station Deep Space 9. The Defiant-class has a normal maximum FTL speed of under Warp 9.5 (DS9: “The Sound of Her Voice”).