- Role: Heavy Cruiser 
- Origin: Romulan Star Empire
- Introduction: 2364 
- Status: In service as of 2364
- Primary User: Romulan Imperial Fleet
- Number Built: ±50
- Crew: Unknown
- L x W x H: 1,353 m x 940 m x 376 m 
- Artificial Quantum Singularity x 1
- Deflector Shield System
- Romulan Cloaking Device
- Heavy Disruptor Cannon x 1
- Disruptor Bank x 11
- Plasma Torpedo Launcher x 1
- Speed (Emergency Maximum): ≥Warp 9.6 
- The D’deridex-class was designed for Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994) by Andrew Probert.
- The class has appeared in all subsequent Star Trek TV series.
- “Contagion” (TNG), “Tin Man” (TNG). This, though the class is several times larger than previously established Star Trek heavy cruisers, e.g. Constitution-class, Galaxy-class.
- “The Neutral Zone”(TNG).
- Andrew Probert.
- “Tin Man” (TNG).