- Role: Battleship 
- Origin: Interstellar Alliance 
- Introduction: 2266 
- Status: In service as of 2266
- Primary User: Earth Alliance/Earth Force 
- Number Built: 2 
- L x W x H: 2990.31 m x ???? m x 1,484 m 
Standard Defences 
- Plasteel and Crystalline Alloy Armour
- Auto Targeting System
- Converging Particle Beam Cannon x 1
- Particle Beam Cannon x 8
- Plasma Pulse Cannon x 2
- Light Particle Beam Cannon x 4
- Phased Plasma CIWS x 9
- FTL Hyperspace Jump Engine
- Gravitic Propulsion Drive x 3
Embarked Craft 
- Kestral-class Atmosphere Shuttle x ±10
- Space Fighter x ±44
- Numerous Work Pods and other shuttles
- Victory (destroyed in 2266),
- The in the B5 Universe, the Victory-class is categorized as a “Heavy Destroyer,” that is a vague term that could either mean a battleship or a heavy cruiser. As the Victory-class was the largest and most powerful starship built by the Younger Races, classifying it as a battleship seems apt.
- “Movements of Fire and Shadow” (B5). The Victory-class was intended to supplement the smaller White Star-class in the ISA Fleet.
- Babylon 5: A Call to Arms.
- “War Zone” (Crusade).
- See 3.
- Tim Earls provided the official length of 2,990.31 metres many years ago.
- See 3.
- “Each Night I Dream of Home” (Crusade) and various episodes.