- Role: Battleship 
- Origin: Galactic Terran-Vasudan Alliance
- Introduction: 2367 
- Status: Destroyed (2367)
- Primary User: Terran-Vasudan Fleet
- Number Built: 1
- Crew: 30,000 
- L x W x H: 6,166 m x ± 1,414 m x ±2,060 m 
- Heavy Particle Beam Cannon x 12  
- 15-Tube Missile Battery x 12 
- Tri-Barrel Flak Cannon x 15 
- Laser Turret x 45 
- 240 space fighters and space bombers 
- Colossus (2367).
- Debatable but most likely. While the Colossus did feature the largest aerospace wing of any GTVA ship and its weapons arrangement seemed more defensive than offensive, I would cast it as a battleship given its size, as it packed the heaviest guns of any GTVA starship, and since in battle it typically fought directly rather than rely on its aerospace craft.
- FreeSpace Wiki timeline of the NTF Rebellion.
- FreeSpace 2 cutscene GTVA Colossus.
- The emitters of the Colossus-class’ heavy particle beam cannons were about 80 m wide. That meant that every time those cannons fired, the diameter of the particle wave was about the height of a 26-story building or the height of the original starship Enterprise.