The Valkyrie-type was an intermediate battlestar design that was in service during and after the First Cylon War. Smaller than wartime battleship/carriers like the Galactica but larger than the Orion-class, ships of this numerous type would constitute a sizable proportion of the postwar Colonial starfleet for some four decades. Like all RDM battlestars, ships of the Valkyrie-type were equipped with gun turrets, anti-ship missile batteries, a complement of “Viper” aerospace fighters, pairs of sublight engine pods, and a FTL jump drive.
- Length: 649 m
- Width: 235 m
- Height: 69 m
- 106 anti-ship cannons in various calibres,
- anti-ship missile launchers, and
- anti-aerospace craft artillery.
- Viper space fighters
- Stealthstar reconnaissance craft
- Raptor multipurpose aerospace craft
- Valkyrie †
- Yashuman †
- Several unnamed ships
- “The Plan”
- Blood & Chrome