- Unite the centre and the left.
- Double the percentage of voters in the core urban areas from 1/3 to 2/3 through marketing, local canvassing, and the allure of vision.
- Politics is local: mobilize the citizenry not with strangers (canvass teams drawn from non-locals) but with locals, i.e. “neighbours.”
- Marketing: the united front centre-left front must have a consistent image, slogan, theme song, and vision.
- Emphasize program affordability and fiscal responsibility.
- Stop lecturing people about saving the middle class. Instead go beyond class to discuss education, transit, and other bread and butter issues.
- Establish a fiscal, moral, and anti-narcotic “understanding” between Old Toronto, North York, East York, and York.